Vols’ Hendon Hooker earns week 11 A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performer
Rebounding from last week’s loss to Georgia, Hendon Hooker led Tennessee to a 66-24 rout of visiting SEC foe Missouri to earn A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performer honors.
On the day, he completed 25 of 36 passes (69%) for 355 yards including touchdowns of 68, 19 and 2 yards. He also gained 54 yards on the ground, including a 14 yard TD.
For the season, Hooker has completed 204 of 288 passes (71%) for 2,888 yards and 24 touchdowns, while being intercepted twice. He has 405 yards rushing with 5 touchdowns.
Tennessee (9-1) next goes on the road for a November 19 game against South Carolina.
Also considered for Week 11 A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performer:
- Sam Hartman, Wake Forest (18-31/320 yards/4 TDs)
- J. Stroud, Ohio State (17-28/297 yards/5 TDs)
- Stetson Bennett IV, Georgia (25-37/289 yards/4 TDs)
Past A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performers:
- Week 5 – Max Duggan, TCU
- Week 6 – C.J. Stroud, Ohio State
- Week 7 – Hendon Hooker, Tennessee
- Week 8 – Bo Nix, Oregon
- Week 9 – Bo Nix, Oregon
- Week 10 – Stetson Bennett IV, Georgia