C.J. Stroud is our Week 6 A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performer!
Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud earned A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performer honors for week 6 in leading the Buckeyes to a 49-20 win against Big Ten rival Michigan State in East Lansing.
Stroud, who did not play in the fourth quarter, completed 21 of 26 passes (81%) for 361 yards and six touchdowns (including strikes of 69, 51 and 28 yards) in the win for the third-ranked Buckeyes (6-0).
On the year, the 6’3”, 218 pound junior from Inland Empire, California has completed 113 passes in 160 attempts (71%), for 24 touchdowns and 1,737 yards. Ohio State is idle for week 7 before hosting Iowa on October 22.
Also considered for Week 6 A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performer:
- Will Rogers, Mississippi State (31-48/395 yards/3 TDs)
- Chase Brice, Appalachian State (40-53/395 yards/3 TDs)
- Taulia Tagovailoa, Maryland (26-38/315 yards/4 TDs)
- Max Duggan, TCU (23-33/308 yards/4 TDs)
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson, UCLA (18-23/299 yards/5 TDs)
Past A.O. Smith Hot Water Hot Performers:
- Week 5 – Max Duggan, TCU